Mirafi® HP-Series geotextiles are woven polypropylene products that are designed to provide separation, filtration, and reinforcement for a variety of soil stabilization conditions. TenCate develops and produces materials that function to increase performance, reduce costs and deliver measurable results by working with our customers to provide advanced solutions. Common applications: When high performance, flexibility and versatility are necessary, Mirafi®HP geotextiles make the difference for varying application needs including: base course reinforcement and subgrade restraint for road and railway construction; embankment stabilization on soft foundations; reinforcement for mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) structures; liner support, voids bridging, reinforcement over soft hazardous pond closures and other environmental market applications.
The Difference Mirafi ® HP-Series HighPerformance Geotextiles Make:
- Reinforcement Strength: Higher tensile modulus properties per ASTM D4595 than any comparable stabilization product.
- Separation and Filtration: Unique geotextile weave provides excellent separation factors with controlled filtration and drainage. Uniform openings provide same filtration and flow characteristics as that of a fine to coarse sand layer.
- Durability: Superior damage resistance for moderate to severe stress installations.
- Soil Interaction: Superior soil confinement resulting in greater load distribution.
Miragrid® XT geogrids are the premier solution for soil reinforcement in Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) Walls and Reinforced Soil Slope (RSS) structures. TenCate develops and produces materials that function to increase performance, reduce costs and deliver measurable results by working with our customers to provide advanced solutions.
The Difference Miragrid® Geogrids Make:
- High long-term design strengths (LTDS): Miragrid® geogrids have more than 220,000 hours of tension creep testing performed at an independent test laboratory.
- Credible: Dependable long term strength assured.
- Cost effective: Creep resistant polyester fibers provide higher allowable tensile strength, minimizing the required number of geogrid layers. Wide rolls significantly reducing placement time, lowering cost.
- Light weight: Easy to handle and no sharp edges.
- Flexible, tough: Minimizes movement of soil structure.
- Custom fabrication: Rolls fabricated to meet your specific project requirements.
- Strength: Miragrid® geogrids provide the widest strength range, and are the highest strength geogrid material in the market today.